Carolina Crown 2015

"dead time"

........part of the theme???

:)

• Like 2

I think this is my favorite ballad. Like, ever. Amber Waves held that for a while, but this is so #### good.

The ballad is terrific. Hope you got to see the Amber Waves Star performance live back in the day. One of the greatest moments on dci history. The music, the conducting, the scrims and the wonderful early use of body movement including the mirror effect thru the scrims. Absolutely magical.

The ballad is terrific. Hope you got to see the Amber Waves Star performance live back in the day. One of the greatest moments on dci history. The music, the conducting, the scrims and the wonderful early use of body movement including the mirror effect thru the scrims. Absolutely magical.

Awww man. I totally agree with Georgey. I don't like this.

• Like 1

This show is absolutely amazing in every way. It pulls you in so deep emotionally and requires that the audience address emotions most don't want to touch. It is a beautifully desperate show that I really hope wins the gold.

Edited by CDUB
  • Like 2

well....for the show to reach all those souls in hell, it has to be powerful. My heart always starts to race a few seconds before Crowns first mass impact, anticipating the power behind that horn-line of theirs. How I wish I could make it to finals this year.......I made it the past two, but can't afford it this year. I can only imagine what it will be like inside Lucas oil Stadium

Couldn't have said it better myself. I see a gold medal if they clean. Silver if they don't.

...Which is wonderful considering that myself and the 2 other gentlemen with me at Crown's preview show in June all looked at each other and said....."ehh, that's a nice 4th or 5th place show this year"

It's amazing what they've been able to pull off since then. Atlanta was magical and I'm attending Finals now because of what Crown has done with this show this season.

I don't even care what the score is anymore. I've enjoyed the activity so much more this season simply because I have cared less about scores, less about opinions, and more about appreciation of the magic that these kids bring.

Hell this is my first post on DCP all season.

• Like 9

real life drum corps!

(From FB:)

Madison Scouts greeted Crown at the back gate after the show to express their appreciation for some assistance we gave them today after they had a tough night/day of bus issues. They sang us their corps song "You'll Never Walk Alone". If you know the activity, you know how special that is. Crown members were speechless. Thank you Madison!

11221699_10207058411922288_1633723348137
  • Like 7