Carolina Crown 2015

The defining moments in drum corps are moments like this...Madison Scouts singing to Crown. That's when you see the power of unity of passion for a sport that turns competitors into friends. Such a thing cannot be taught nor bought...only experienced. And when experienced, it changes you for the better.

That's why I love drum corps.

• Like 7

The defining moments in drum corps are moments like this...Madison Scouts singing to Crown. That's when you see the power of unity of passion for a sport that turns competitors into friends. Such a thing cannot be taught nor bought...only experienced. And when experienced, it changes you for the better.

I agree.

The experience that the members share is priceless. There's nothing like it.

• Like 2

Does anyone know where Crown will be rehearsing on Saturday in Allentown? The middle school they are staying at doesn't appear to have a field so I'm assuming they will be rehearsing elsewhere.

Does anyone know where Crown will be rehearsing on Saturday in Allentown? The middle school they are staying at doesn't appear to have a field so I'm assuming they will be rehearsing elsewhere.

They're in the parks/fields along Union St between St Elmo and St George. Follow your ears. Youl'll find them :-)

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

Agreed. That's great stuff...

They're in the parks/fields along Union St between St Elmo and St George. Follow your ears. Youl'll find them :-)

Thanks! I hope I'll be able to hear them :laugh:

The ballad is terrific. Hope you got to see the Amber Waves Star performance live back in the day. One of the greatest moments on dci history. The music, the conducting, the scrims and the wonderful early use of body movement including the mirror effect thru the scrims. Absolutely magical.

While I didn't see it live, I did get the honor of performing it live in 2010 with the alumni corps. It was a special moment that I'll remember forever.