Vanguard 2015

And which corps would that be? (Just making sure you aren't thinking of the wrong one). Either way, me having a favorite corps does not mean I hate all the others. While a corps may be my favorite, I can still appreciate other styles. I happen to just not like SCV's drill style very much. So not sure what you're trying to get at with that ad hominem.

Phantom, but especially Blue Devils.

I see your banner at the bottom too.

I didn't think I was attacking your character ( ad hominem) as much as I was pointing out that it seems like you don't seem to like certain design elements from a few corps.

That's simply based on my interpretation of YOUR posts. I was simply pointing that out.

Please don't think I'm attacking your character. If anything it's more friendly castigation.

Edited by jjeffeory

I thought Cesario was responsible for the move to all black uniforms?

When Rutherford was the director.

DR layed his head on the line with the BoD who were, as noted by other posters in the thread, not only endeared by Cesario, letting him go and calling him back at times. But I understand that is the drama typical of many Italian marriages. That single decision by Rutherford for Cesario set Doug up with many problems during his short tenure in Rockford.

Edited by xandandl

ad hoc (refers to discussion pertinent to a specific matter,) literally "to the thing"

ad hominem (refers to discussion pertinent to a specific person or person's point of view,) literally "to the male human"

Not sanguine that either of you are using the terms correctly.

Edited by xandandl

When Rutherford was the director.

DR layed his head on the line with the BoD who were, as noted by other posters in the thread, not only endeared by Cesario, letting him go and calling him back at times. But I understand that is the drama typical of many Italian marriages. That single decision by Rutherford for Cesario set Doug up with many problems during his short tenure in Rockford.

I like Cesario. He is such a genuine fan of the activity. He is also a hoot to listen to in interviews.

I was under the impression that David St. Angel was the Director of the corps in 1996. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by Lincoln

Of every group that has marched a Rosander drill, Vanguard is the one that always mastered what he wrote.

Well, not always, but it was the one corps who he wrote for the longest and their visual staffs had the most experience in cleaning them. A staff at a different corps who is working with Myron's stuff for the first time might not be as well-equipped.