Scouts Honor: Inside A Marching Brotherhood

Hi all! We have an upcoming screening in Boulder, CO that has a really low tipping point. Does anyone know anyone in the area that could help push that screening past the tipping point? Shouldn't be too hard to find 20 people who like drum corps right? :)

http://gathr.us/screening/reserve/12957

We would like to try to get more of these smaller tipping point screenings going so that people that aren't necessarily high school affiliated can go watch the movie with a group of family or friends.

I'd just like to know when I can buy a copy of the DVD. Been asking for a few years now.

I'd just like to know when I can buy a copy of the DVD. Been asking for a few years now.

We are finalizing the bonus features now, and expect to announce news within the coming weeks about pre-orders, the official release dates and the details regarding not only the DVD, but the Ultimate Blu-ray edition, as well as the digital streaming and downloadable versions.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

We know that Utah is a bit of a drum corps desert, but there's a chance to see our award winning documentary "Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood" on October 7th in Provo. Only a few days remain to pre-order tickets and the minimum ticket number must be reached to lock in this screening. No credit cards are charged until the minimum is met. Please help us get the word out. Tickets will not be available at the door, only through the following link: https://gathr.us/screening/12948

• 1 year later...

We have put the documentary, "Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood" on sale on the iTunes Store in the USA, Canada, Ireland and Great Britain for 99 cents! This pricing change happened two days ago, and we've rocketed up the iTunes documentary chart from not being in the top 200 on Friday morning, to reaching the number 11 spot yesterday! Every 99 cent rental helps us maintain our position or climb even higher. If you haven't seen the movie yet, now is good time to take advantage of this price. Here's the link to find the film in the iTunes USA store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/scouts-honor-inside-marching/id1156311626

The film is also available on Amazon Video, Google Play, VHX (on our website) and on Bluray & DVD.

17 minutes ago, Gigantic Cranium said:

We have put the documentary, "Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood" on sale on the iTunes Store in the USA, Canada, Ireland and Great Britain for 99 cents! This pricing change happened two days ago, and we've rocketed up the iTunes documentary chart from not being in the top 200 on Friday morning, to reaching the number 11 spot yesterday! Every 99 cent rental helps us maintain our position or climb even higher. If you haven't seen the movie yet, now is good time to take advantage of this price. Here's the link to find the film in the iTunes USA store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/scouts-honor-inside-marching/id1156311626

The film is also available on Amazon Video, Google Play, VHX (on our website) and on Bluray & DVD.

Members shall not post commercial advertisements. It's in the community guidelines. You make no mention of all benefits being donated so I'm assuming someone is trying to make money off of it. Therefore a commercial advertisement   

47 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Members shall not post commercial advertisements. It's in the community guidelines. You make no mention of all benefits being donated so I'm assuming someone is trying to make money off of it. Therefore a commercial advertisement

Documentary filmmaking is not a money making venture. Would we like to make money, sure, of course! I would be satisfied if we could at least earn the money back that we poured into this project from our personal bank accounts.

As far as money that we earn being donated, we did that with many of our theatrical-on-demand screenings that were fundraisers for high school marching bands across the USA, also around this time last year we donated hundreds of copies of the movie on DVD and Blu-ray to the Madison Scouts to sell at their souvie stand.

Ultimately, we are just trying to show new audiences, around the world, how amazing the drum corps activity is, and how it builds better people. Breaking into the top 10 of iTunes can give this activity we love, some much needed exposure.

• Like 2