Thunder Brigade 2015 Show

This season Thunder Brigade will celebrate its entrance into the world of competitive drum corps on the field with its 2015 show, Relentless. Featuring original compositions inspired by Faith No More, Christina Aguilera, Nine Inch Nails, and ES Posthumous, Relentless showcases exciting choreography and raw emotion in ensemble performance. Audiences will enjoy hearing familiar melodies, an exciting and modern visual package, and appreciate the artistic and accessible elements of the program.

For more information and updates on the show follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and on our website.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Best of luck to you guys! DCA could use a few more corps, and I'm really hoping you guys can make it through the approval process this year.

Very Good News. Keep it growing!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Didn't Thunder Brigade change to junior corps and make DCI open class?

Not Open Class but Sound Sport.

Thunder Brigade announced themselves with flyers at DCA Finals in 2013. They then performed as a mini-corps in Rochester at last year's championships and finished ninth. Their show had a medieval theme. It included a lot of drill for a stage show, not to mention a two-person color guard with equipment work, and seemed designed to prove that they were capable of moving up to field performance. As shown by the existence of this very thread, they apparently hoped to compete in DCA Class A this year. But on April 12, they announced on Facebook that they'd be performing as a DCI Sound Sport corps this year. Their website's calendar has them appearing at two DCI events: in Annapolis on July 29 and in Indianapolis on August 8.

There was a corps that lately announced that they were moving from DCA Class A to DCI Open Class: Tampa Bay Thunder, following the 2013 season. But they didn't field any corps last year, and I think they went out of existence.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they keep pushing. this is a not so well tapped market for members. I know that shenandoah and a few others try to recruit in the area but it seems to get very little out of it. I hope these ladies n gents can get the ball rolling.

• Like 1

I am kinda surprised that Shanadoah Sound and Thunder Brigade didn't see if one could loan the other the ten members or so they would have needed to make the minimum. With them being in somewhat the same area It would not have been killer drives to make practices.

I hope they keep pushing. this is a not so well tapped market for members. I know that shenandoah and a few others try to recruit in the area but it seems to get very little out of it. I hope these ladies n gents can get the ball rolling.

I am kinda surprised that Shanadoah Sound and Thunder Brigade didn't see if one could loan the other the ten members or so they would have needed to make the minimum. With them being in somewhat the same area It would not have been killer drives to make practices.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't find the timings of Shenandoah Sound changing over to Sonus for SoundSport and Thunder Brigade announcing they were going to SoundSport being a coincidence.

OK let's get them Merged up.

The " Shenandoah Brigade "

and their home show should be called:

" Thunder in the Shenandoah "

(Not going to happen. Just having fun)