Blue Knights 2015

Not likely but don't quote me on that. I know at least the first few shows they'll be incomplete.

Rain rain go away...

Rain rain go away...

I sure hope the weather is good because the Blue Knights are hosting their send-off show for the West coast tour tomorrow! This will be the first public performance of our show! (and maybe a few other pieces)

Come see us... just Because... :cool:

11401051_797289343702066_682739725867083

Also, the corps has a Periscope now! Check out @TheBlueKnights for our broadcasts throughout the summer!!!

Thanks for all your updates!

• Like 2

Also, the corps has a Periscope now! Check out @TheBlueKnights for our broadcasts throughout the summer!!!

Just a suggestion, Steve, but maybe you could stream the send-off show tomorrow. I'll be there, but my son, an aged-out 2 year BK vet...who's working at Disney World this summer...would like to see it, too. Also, it would be great if you made it able for us to watch the recording of the stream for some period of time afterward. That's what Hopkins does with the Cadet's streams.

Edited by Herk

Just a suggestion, Steve, but maybe you could stream the send-off show tomorrow. I'll be there, but my son, an aged-out 2 year BK vet...who's working at Disney World this summer...would like to see it, too. Also, it would be great if you made it able for us to watch the recording of the stream for some period of time afterward. That's what Hopkins does with the Cadet's streams.

That's a plan! If not, I'll definitely be there to videotape it. We're all still very new to Periscope, but I'll bring it up with our communications/media team! We'd love to have your son see it as well!

• Like 1