Blue Knights 2015

As we come down to the stretch, I am glad to see BK still in 6th!

Love their show....Because!

• Like 1

I love this show, but BK needs to figure out how to get their whole show on the field at the start of the season. I was so miffed at Stanford when they stopped short. They didn't even play the rest of their show in standstill. I think this was the third year in a row where they weren't done in time. There's no excuse.

That being said - I think this is the best product and best corps ever. I will be shocked if they aren't solidly in 6th place at finals.

• Like 1

I love this show, but BK needs to figure out how to get their whole show on the field at the start of the season. I was so miffed at Stanford when they stopped short. They didn't even play the rest of their show in standstill. I think this was the third year in a row where they weren't done in time. There's no excuse.

That being said - I think this is the best product and best corps ever. I will be shocked if they aren't solidly in 6th place at finals.

Well they lose a lot more rehearsal days to rain than the other corps, benefits of Colorado weather, so there is an excuse... Not a great one, but there is one.

Edited by Clutchtow

I don't blame in the least for Corps not being ready for early season shows. DCI isn't ready either. Every year now they send out halfazz judging panels. Some with no brass judge... some with no percussion judge.. some with no guard judge. The scores and placements are thus meaningless in these halfazz panels. Phantom Regiment trounced Blue Knights at these shows, some with full panels, others with halfazz panels. Did it make a difference to BK's current position that they were not prepared for these halfazz shows ? Not, not in the least. Did fans get a short shrift ? who knows. I wasn't there. Its not my money. Its not my call. But what we learn from these early season shows where DCI has halfazz panels, is that by August it won't matter that some shows had halfazz panels, and Corps were not prepared with their shows for them.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I am not sure if this is any different than other shows that are "complete" but really not complete because maybe their props are not on the field....or their guard doesn't have uniforms...or they still have holes because members were not able to attend "camp" or "all days" leading into the start of the season.

I any case, most if not all shows are very different come finals, whether they are "complete" at the beginning of the season or not.

• Like 1

Seconded! Not only is it a great show, but the kids and staff are so wonderful, too!

#BKause

I was just talking with many of their members as they are waiting for their laundry to finish and encouraged them with praise for their performance last night

• Like 1