A New Year's Wish for us all.

Christopher Reeve once said:

"At first, our dreams may seem impossible. Then, improbable. But when we summon the will, they become inevitable."

It is my most fervent New Year's wish that, for all of us, our dreams may become inevitable.

Summon the will.

With the greatest of love and respect to all on DCP.

• Like 2

Nicely put...

At 63 I'm hoping that the young people that populate the field now find as much joy in this activity as we did when we followed our dreams.

If they do, they'll have done well.

A great 2015 to all our brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews in the "marching arts" (you would have gotten slapped for calling it that during the 60s).

• Like 1

Nicely put...

At 63 I'm hoping that the young people that populate the field now find as much joy in this activity as we did when we followed our dreams.

If they do, they'll have done well.

A great 2015 to all our brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews in the "marching arts" (you would have gotten slapped for calling it that during the 60s).

Thank you, Ray. And no...I won't slap you for your sentiments. :colgate:

And let the Boston Pops "Summon The Heroes". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBkWpfMGUh4 (I believe the third trumpeter from the left (on stage) is the fellow who helped Ed Denon with the Crusaders horn line as far back as the 70's.

A great 2015 to everyone.

I believe Williams composed this for the '96 Summer Olympic games in Atlanta. Nice piece, imo

Happy New Years Ghost.