Kilties Announce Clinicians/Consultants

WWBD

The Kilties would like to announce Mr. Dan Farrell and Mr. Dennis Argul as clinicians/consultants.

Mr. Farrell will be with the corps for a portion of the January 31st/February 1st camp weekend.

Mr Argul will be with the corps for the entire February 28th/March 1st camp weekend.

Additional news to follow..................

The Kilties are presently accepting applications for membership for the 2015 season.

Visit The Kilties website for further information on membership and the organization as a whole: http://www.kilties.com

~Since 1934~

• Like 2

The Kilties would like to announce Mr. Dan Farrell and Mr. Dennis Argul as clinicians/consultants.

Mr. Farrell will be with the corps for a portion of the January 31st/February 1st camp weekend.

Mr Argul will be with the corps for the entire February 28th/March 1st camp weekend.

Additional news to follow..................

The Kilties are presently accepting applications for membership for the 2015 season.

Visit The Kilties website for further information on membership and the organization as a whole: http://www.kilties.com

~Since 1934~

:thumbs-up:

AND, a surprise clinician March 28,29.

Brass only has closer to learn. Percussion parts for opener ROCK!

"This is gonna be Great!" Flounder, Animal House

Dennis Argul is going to make this a great year for the Kilties.

• Like 1

I agree with Ray here ,Dennis should of great help to keep the Kilties completive .Good Luck GO KILTIES

• 1 month later...

What a great weekend! The Kilties had a very productive weekend and were able to ensemble the first two numbers with a full musical ensemble. It was a great experience to get to Racine and work with the Corps! Thanks to Larry Pawlowski for the invitation and to all the Corps members and administration for making me feel like a part of the team right away. Best of luck on the 2015 campaign!

-Dennis

Edited by Dennis Argul
  • Like 1

What a great weekend! The Kilties had a very productive weekend and were able to ensemble the first two numbers with a full musical ensemble. It was a great experience to get to Racine and work with the Corps! Thanks to Larry Pawlowski for the invitation and to all the Corps members and administration for making me feel like a part of the team right away. Best of luck on the 2015 campaign!

-Dennis

Dennis, it was terrific seeing you!!!

Thanks for all the help, wisdom and insights.

AND!!! Dennis is now the darts champion. HUH!

And (pt 2) It's not a surprise any more, Dan F couldn't make the last camp so he is coming to next as guest clinician. We may have 2 clinicians.

And (pt 3) ( I'll stop with that now) Instead of marching 2 snares and 1 tenor we have people fighting for snare spots. We are still wearing kilts like the 2014 corps. That's about it. (are you reading Dan and Dan?) WWBD.

Pretty fun working with Dennis and Bobby in Racine.. I get to work with my Gov bro/sis in March. YEEEHaaa!

• Like 1

Favorite Things, re-do of Holst, a mvt of English Dances, Skye Boat, closer of Kiltie stuff with the main melody of Loch Lomand.

And! the percussion gets the final field music at the March camp. :smile: