The "Music Corps Should Do" thread

I really want to hear more Snarky Puppy on the field, and this song of theirs would make for an absolute jam on the field. BD or Bluecoats, please.

I and others have brought up David Maslankas music on this thread quite a few times.  

He passed today, the band world lost a giant.   Cannot wait to hear Avon High School perform his music this fall and I still believe if his music were to make it onto the drum corps field it would blow everyone away.   

• 3 weeks later...

I still think Godzilla eats Las Vegas would be cool.

11 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Hello, Academy?

Given their location in the southwestern desert and their recent trend of light-hearted shows, this would be a perfect show for the Academy. And dressing the front ensemble as Elvis would be the icing on the cake!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Hello, Academy?

Would be pretty sweet for the Academy. Would love  their literal interpretation of it.

My search for this piece only turned up with the Connecticut hurricanes in 03

On 8/2/2017 at 4:39 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:

Next is "The Ground." Another stunningly beautiful piece from the composer, and a very hummable melody as well. Phantom or Cadets would do it justice. (The composer is at the piano, by the way)

Sang this with my high school choir. It was amazing and beautiful. Would love to see a corps tackle It as a ballad.

• Like 1