The "Music Corps Should Do" thread

12 minutes ago, greg_orangecounty said:

And how old are you!?  As opposed to the jazz and American standards of Sinatra, Davis, & Martin I'm going to "assume" you'd prefer Justin Bieber & the Jonas Brothers based upon your postings.

Lol. Way to miss the entire point of my post. Do I need to explain it to you? It had nothing to do with your music choices and everything to do with you being a pervy  old man towards young women, some of whom could well be teenagers. 

Edited by Brian Tuma
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

And how old are you!?  As opposed to the jazz and American standards of Sinatra, Davis, & Martin I'm going to "assume" you'd prefer Justin Bieber & the Jonas Brothers based upon your postings.

I’m 60+ and having people my age calling to see cleavage of ladies younger than my nieces ...... 🤮

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lance said:

all we're talking about in here is music, and then this¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

HE was clearly referring to his desire to see underage cleavage. Nothing to do with music. Something clearly isn't working upstairs...

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 8:19 PM, greg_orangecounty said:

A Las Vegas themed "Rat Pack" show.  Play music of Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, and Dean Martin from that era.  Color Guard would wear showgirl costumes with lots of long feathers, headdresses, legs, and...cleavage.

No males allowed in this guard for this show.

I've seen a lot of hideous posting on this site over the years, but really? Requesting legs and cleavage? Ummmm...

17 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

I don't think it was the age comment that was necessarily being pointed out, but the absurdly pathetic comment about requesting legs and cleavage from 16-21 year olds. It's just well...gross.

• Like 2