Yes, it's me. They shut down my other logon ID because I called people meat puppets for not questioning show themes.

Somehow, Brutus' ramblings seemed a lot more cohesive and made more sense than yours. Did that username change come with a brain change? :tounge2:

edit: Brutus was also a lot more passive and polite.

Edited by Cappybara

Somehow, Brutus' ramblings seemed a lot more cohesive and made more sense than yours. Did that username change come with a brain change? :tounge2:

edit: Brutus was also a lot more passive and polite.

It's all fun and games until skirts are introduced.

• Like 1

Does anyone realize that final scores are going to be based on the judges research of the corps' shows and their show themes? Does anyone here realize that the judges have fully researched every single sample in the Bluecoats show and have fully researched collage music? Does anyone care that the judges are focused on the content of the show and not on the miniscule differences in execution between the shows? Does anyone here realize that we're talking about major major point differences in terms of content, but only minor minor point differences in terms of execution? Why don't you care about the content of the shows? That's where shows are won and lost. Not shooting out the lights with volume or precision.

Edited by Channel3

Yes, it's me. They shut down my other logon ID because I called people meat puppets for not questioning show themes.

Question: When the puppet shows are finished do the meat puppets go into the fridge or the freezer? One would think they would spoil - after all, they are made of meat.

• Like 1

Lol. I know, you can't personally attack anyone on here otherwise they ax you. Glad you're back, varying insights make the forums interesting. Carry on.

Does anyone realize that final scores are going to be based on the judges research of the corps' shows and their show themes? Does anyone here realize that the judges have fully researched every single sample in the Bluecoats show and have fully researched collage music? Does anyone care that the judges are focused on the content of the show and not on the miniscule differences in execution between the shows? Does anyone here realize that we're talking about major major point differences in terms of content, but only minor minor point differences in terms of execution? Why don't you care about the content of the shows? That's where shows are one and lost. Not shooting on the lights with volume or precision.

I think everyone realizes that. People just, shockingly enough, care a little more about the humans rather than the abstract complexity of the ideas. I don't think anyone has said the show design isn't more important. It definitely is. But some people just aren't as concerned as you are about understanding shows in the deepest manner possible.

• Like 2

Um...can I get some of whatever he is smoking?? :wow: .. :huh2: .. :peek: .. :not me: .. :soapbox: .. :wink:

Very nice with the back-handed ...compliment? I suppose I don't quite understant the angry soapbox emoticon. I'm showin love and support for a deserving drum corps, yes QUITE VOCALLY, but then...winky? So NOT a back-handed compliment? I guess that's why I use more words and less ambiguous images. Canton has a good hornline you agree? As for getting what Im smoking? You'll need to come out to LA....

The only problem is that judges don't have a category for shooting the lights out. If they did then DCI finals would be held at a former abortion clinic shooting range in Tennessee and everyone would meet up afterwards to talk to the judges at the Hind End bar and grill.

The only thing the Bluecoats need to win is meaning. They have three weeks to find some. PS the secret word that the Bluecoats designers need to focus on is the word handshake which is found in the Mr maps sampled text.

Since when do we care what numbers get scribbled into boxes? Still...you go direct to political slam against adjudicators with abortion joke and implied conspiracy theories....you all up in that? for serious? See in drum corps we are taught to put on the best possible show for the people who pay $ to see us, maybe the judges will like it maybe not. If it's professional, the score will be adequately high at DCI so we can place numbers where they belong, separate from artistic expression and entertainment for the audience. Also insulting the adjudication community so flagrantly ....did you miss the day 1 class...about having class? Which corps did you get cut from? Angry much?

EDIT : ok I get it....this joker has been banned before and just flame baiting. I'm not the guy that reports stuff but your style of prose won't last your new account very long on this site youngster.

Edited by Tapper7

Does anyone realize that final scores are going to be based on the judges research of the corps' shows and their show themes? Does anyone here realize that the judges have fully researched every single sample in the Bluecoats show and have fully researched collage music? Does anyone care that the judges are focused on the content of the show and not on the miniscule differences in execution between the shows? Does anyone here realize that we're talking about major major point differences in terms of content, but only minor minor point differences in terms of execution? Why don't you care about the content of the shows? That's where shows are one and lost. Not shooting on the lights with volume or precision.

Remind me to call up my judging co-worker and ask what he thinks about the fourth and fifth sample used in Bloo's show and it's greater impacts on socioeconomic academics.

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen.... THIS is how you hype.

(also, 'puff, puff, give')

WORD. ^^^^This guy gets it....Peanut Butta Jelly Time Yo! POST# 420 Confirmed for hype.

Edited by Tapper7
  • Like 3