So far, Cadets, Crown and Coats are doing DARK this year.. Hopefully someone will do something light and bright to counteract.

So far, Cadets, Crown and Coats are doing DARK this year.. Hopefully someone will do something light and bright to counteract.

Maybe the Blue Knights will do something light, and will be the only corps this year to do so.

</satire>

• Like 1

Given the description and the listed rep, Phantom's show sounds like just that. Though FWIW, I don't think Coats or Cadets will have dark shows at all. Abstract, sure, but no necessarily dark. Then again, I guess that would depend on one's definition of a dark show.

Edited by crownisking

Given the description and the listed rep, Phantom's show sounds like just that. Though FWIW, I don't think Coats or Cadets will have dark shows at all. Abstract, sure, but no necessarily dark. Then again, I guess that would depend on one's definition of a dark show.

You're correct. Crown will be dark but the other two will be abstract/frenzied/chaotic which can be interested as not light.

Wait so what is Phantom doing?

I want to see Crown do something dark and complex.

I can't say what BD is doing but I do know their show is going to have some interesting elements in the show.

Can not wait to see what the Title and description of the show is!! TILT had me fangirling the entire show

Prog rock? Neat. Maybe they'll do some Throbbing Gristle and get some industrial rock in there too.