SOA '15

They weren't happy most of the season with season either, I know. Who would be? They weren't competitive. No one want their last year or any year to fall flat.

Also, on Semis night, we got beaten by Blue Devils B and the Academy, which was just the proverbial cherry on top of everything that had happened all season.

No BD? That might be a bet no one wins, lol

Right. No BD. I never want them to win another one. LOL. I love to watch BD but I"m not a big fan even though they have all of the pieces every year to dominate. I was wow'd by their show last year and even the first time I saw them in 78. But, I've been a huge Bloo fan for 10+ years and I'm rooting for Errick was well. I want them to win because it would be more exciting for them to win than to see BD take another trophy.

Also, on Semis night, we got beaten by Blue Devils B and the Academy, which was just the proverbial cherry on top of everything that had happened all season.

Edited by davidmccain
  • Like 1

Right. No BD. I never want them to win another one. LOL. I love to watch BD but I"m not a big fan even though they have all of the pieces every year to dominate. I was wow'd by their show last year and even the first time I saw them in 78. But, I've been a huge Bloo fan for 10+ years and I'm rooting for Errick was well. I want them to win because it would be more exciting for them to win than to see BD take another trophy.

I totally agree. Go Errick! One of my favorite staff members last summer.

You're performance was much better on Prelims than Semis. It had no energy that night, but I loved effort nevertheless. My son thought everyone had a better run in Semis however. BDB was boring but cleaner than your performance. I sat with a bunch of Academy Members after their performance in San Antonio and they all talked about how great SoA is. They were all jealous that BD and Cadets were so good. So what Academy had a better score. I thought they were Terrible until I saw them in San Antonio. Their show was fun to watch and I actually thought they were better than Troopers and Colts. I talked my kid to going to Spirit when he wanted to go to Bluecoats. As you know, he loves Spirit more than life right now. I'm sure he will be disappointed if they have another down year. But, it that the point of the activity.... to win? Some say it is but I don't go to shows just to watch the same 7 compete for the metals.

Again, I agree. The point of the activity is to make great friends and lifelong memories, which can be done at any corps, be it Pio or BD.

• Like 1

Again, I agree. The point of the activity is to make great friends and lifelong memories, which can be done at any corps, be it Pio or BD.

And the kids in Pio absolutely love that corps. And, they always have a large number of returning vets even when they finish last in World.

• Like 1

Preview video is reposted. Time to let people see and not just wonder what they are doing.

• Like 2