SOA '15

If I were in charge I'd obviously be privy to the whys and how comes. I do know the BoD is taking s very professional and business like approach to the situation and making decisions which are fiscally responsible.

Of course, the BoD's timetable is NOT DCP's timetable. And DCP knows best.

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 1

Of course, the BoD's timetable is NOT DCP's timetable. And DCP knows best.

Indeed they do. ;-)

• 3 months later...

Closing out 2015: Spirit of Atlanta 2015 Guard cam. DO NOT WATCH if you're prone to motion sickness -- this gal can really move!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjkZDXeALyg&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1

Why not announce who is under contract and add names as they're finalized?

It's not that hard to make these announcements and update a website.

Random comments about what they have in the works don't fill most with confidence.

...and tell me, what drum corps on the planet announces the individuals that are under contract on an ongoing basis on a public website? Why do you need to know? I would think that personal privacy issues would be one thing keeping anyone from doing it. I will tell you this, my son is one of those that are under contract and he, as well as his mother and father, couldn't be more happy and proud. Speaking from a family that has intimate knowledge of the corps in the 80's and 90's as marching members and staff members as well as being life long friends with a great many of the current staff, board and administration I can, with all honesty and sincerity, say that we feel he couldn't be in better hands. That should be enough. The general public and outside nay sayers can and will say and feel what they want regardless of the actual facts...soooooooo...

...I say again, why do you care?

Dan

• Like 2