So how would you judge "feet"...

...if you can't see the feet to be judged?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkmqK5U5Uo#t=40

Find a way to make this doable on grass (or grass equivalent), and you don't have to worry about being in step.

That is actually really neat and a bit creepy. I'd love to know how they do it. The creepy part is they remind me of those Gentleman creatures from the "Hush" episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - the ones that float above the street.

Here's a group that uses segways while playing.

http://youtu.be/fvWWW76z3tk

look at some of the videos when long dresses for the guard were fashionable. IT WAS DONE..LOL

I remember long dresses but I don't remember the floating effect - at least nothing even remotely close to the video of the Russian dancers posted by Precious Roy.

The one guard I remember as having long dresses that hid their legs was '83 Vanguard - at least for the first part of the show before they opened them up and tied the front ends to the back during their concert piece (with the pink umbrellas). Maybe even '95 Vanguard at the beginning of the show.

Edited by Lincoln

Lol Lincoln, the Gentlemen from Hush was the first thing that popped into my mind as well :-)

That floating effect is mesmerizing. As a little girl, my sister had some wind up music box that had couples skating on ice (a mirror) that was slot driven from below. The guys were just awkward looking moving around but the women had long dresses and looked very much like that video.

Crossmen in 79? Had capes to ground and hot flack from judges as they masked intervals, feet. The following season they were much higher off the ground.