So how would you judge "feet"...

"Wonder if they are using a roll step or toe down?"

No where in the rule book are wheels on the shoes outlawed. Might be tougher on grass fields, but mountain bike mini-tires might work.

Edited by xandandl

They introduced the ultra-long capes in '78. It was hypnotic watching them move.

Were there not some sort of capes when the Crossmen first fielded at the merger of 507 Hornets and Keystone Regt.??? I remember the unis being grey with the white crossbelts and the red Maltese cross. My memory is fuzzy on this but remember seeing their early performance at the St. Ignatius show in Hicksville, LI. Judges complained that the crossbelts, the spinning white flags with huge red Maltese cross, and style of drill had the field judges dizzy! Flags were adapted.

Edited by xandandl

They introduced the ultra-long capes in '78. It was hypnotic watching them move.

I bought one of their capes from their souvenir booth at Finals in '82. I think it was one of the original capes as I remember it was quite long.

I don't know what I did with it.

Yes, 78. I apologize. They were hypnotic.

I bought one of their capes from their souvenir booth at Finals in '82. I think it was one of the original capes as I remember it was quite long.

I don't know what I did with it.

While some may kid about you leaping from tall buildings and hanging out in phone booths, I have it on good authority, Lincoln, that you wear it while you watch Downton Abbey.

While some may kid about you leaping from tall buildings and hanging out in phone booths, I have it on good authority, Lincoln, that you wear it while you watch Downton Abbey.

I dont watch Downtown Abbey.

I remember that the cape was extremely well made. As I was a fan of Crossmen's '82 show, getting the cape just made it better. It was my favorite souvenir from finals that year with my burgundy Garfield 'Beyond Tradition' t-shirt in close second. I think I spent $400 on corps stuff at finals that year.

Were there not some sort of capes when the Crossmen first fielded at the merger of 507 Hornets and Keystone Regt.??? I remember the unis being grey with the white crossbelts and the red Maltese cross. My memory is fuzzy on this but remember seeing their early performance at the St. Ignatius show in Hicksville, LI. Judges complained that the crossbelts, the spinning white flags with huge red Maltese cross, and style of drill had the field judges dizzy! Flags were adapted.

I never heard that they had any capes early in the '75 season, and if they did they were gone by the middle/end of the season.

Here's a photo of the '75 uniforms in the first image:

http://www.soundmachine.org/dci/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8138&start=0