Best PR Kickhalt

Funny irony is that many Cadet vets (Johnny Sanchez, Eric Sabach, Doug Rutherford, Leon May, Michael Klesch, Will Plenk) have been part of the imagery tradition of the Regiment. Sanchez was instrumental in the resurrection of the kick halt when Michael Cesario assumed the programming chair. Over the past years, people such as Tony Hall and the Emmert brothers did much to influence the maintenance of that imagery but they have been not on staff for two seasons now.

What makes Regiment, the Regiment is always a lively discussion that has many facets and opinions.

The Emmerts are Regiment vets, though. (I wasn't sure if you were including them in the list of Cadet vets.)

The one Skywench and I did during retreat at the 03 Glendora show when Regiment was out (Me as SoCal Dream DM, she as the guard person who came out with me,..we'd switch it up each show).

'Course, I also did the baton pull (and dropped it off the podium) for the show, and dropped my retreat salute Regiment-style...just for that one show.

Edited by 84BDsop
  • Like 1