SCV 2015

This. This is the show. That I have been waiting. And waiting. And waiting for with this staff. It has arrived, they're going to medal. I don't know who they'll knock out, but this show is just fantastic on every single level. The brass is so much improved, percussion as good as ever. Color Guard is fantastic in design and performance. Peter Weber drill is his best in years. Finally a Shaw book that sounds unique but still like him. This is an amazing show, easily up there in my favorites already. Best SCV since 1999? I think so.

WOW!

I just saw the show and agree 100%. I think both Blue corps better be prepared for a dissapointment, I think one of them is going to drop out of the medals this year. Show of the year for me so far.

This show is incredible, intricate, fascinating and avant garde. I get the same feeling watching this as I did Crown 2013 - it's different and cool and just stupid exciting !!!!! This show should be a beast come August !!!

Later,

Mike

• Like 1

Dare I say this show has that early season "something about it" that Phantom Regiment had around this time in 2008. Can't wait to see them again tomorrow.

• Like 2

Just talking about SCV this year! wow! Wow! WOw! WOW!!! On video it was absolutely spectacular!!! I cannot wait to see it live!!! I see this definitely being a medalist show! The drill, the music, the energy, just the entire show! JUST WOW!

is there a video online anywhere of the show?

i missed it last night when my dci feed crashed.