SCV 2015

Ugh... now they are 2.5+ behind Bloo? wth....

We will see how they respond tomorrow. I suspect it was a truly off night for SCV. Tomorrow either my hopes or fears will be confirmed though

Reason being is because I noticed that whenever S. Sybilski judges Vis Analysis, he puts SCV in the Top 2. What's he seeing that the other judges aren't?

Sly was also Vis caption head for a few years, so maybe he can get a good read on what Pete Weber wrote?

Just a thought, not one to get to conspiracy theories or anything

• Like 1

He may have ties to the home team, but he's not wrong. That's half the problem here. People aren't rewarding the hard stuff right now. Content has to have REAL value in the activity, and it currently doesn't, or SCV and Cadets would be murdering everyone.

Sort of.

Content on it's own receives no credit. It's only when that content is achieved that it is rewarded. You get no credit merely for the attempt.

• Like 1

Fiedler shows have been very... very good since he arrived there a few years ago... Having said that, I thought by now they would have won or possessed a Top 3 finish. One can argue he got the better results of the Cavaliers divorce...SCV has had a some legendary shows IMO, but The Cavaliers for the most part have ricocheted from 1-2 top 5 placements to recently and even this year continuing a fall from the dominant Cavaliers era. Big question...what is the holdup for SCV? They have so much talent and I am not sure why they are constantly on the outside (a #### good top 4 this year) looking in? Cavaliers is another discussion forum and does not need to be discussed here.

Cavaliers is another discussion forum and does not need to be discussed here.

And yet you talked about the Cavies anyways.

Welcome to DCP, everybody.

• Like 1

Fiedler shows have been very... very good since he arrived there a few years ago... Having said that, I thought by now they would have won or possessed a Top 3 finish. One can argue he got the better results of the Cavaliers divorce...SCV has had a some legendary shows IMO, but The Cavaliers for the most part have ricocheted from 1-2 top 5 placements to recently and even this year continuing a fall from the dominant Cavaliers era. Big question...what is the holdup for SCV? They have so much talent and I am not sure why they are constantly on the outside (a #### good top 4 this year) looking in? Cavaliers is another discussion forum and does not need to be discussed here.

I used it as an argument that SCV IMO has been the overall better/consistent corps of the past 6-7 years.

Content has to be achieved to be relevant?

Which is stupid in my opinion, then why have rep and achievement, and not just Achievement?