SCV 2015

^ This.

I think this boils down to design. If they can use this show to re-establish themselves as the 'vanguard' of the activity, I can see a medal this year.

I 'd really like to see SCV get competitive once more with BD. They used to be, but no more. BD has finished ahead of SCV all 15 of the last 15 years. As for " medaling ", that would be a nice step up for SCV. ( SCV has only medaled once, 3rd in 2004, in the last 15 years. ). That said, I did enjoy their show last season immensely, and most other fans around me at shows seemed to as well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose Crown '13 already presented the teleporting that is ascribed to Tesla in The Prestige. Now SCV could add the movie's twist.

This is interesting--according to this recent post to the SCV blog, on Sunday:

"The members gathered in the gym for a special showing of The Prestige, a 2006 fiction mystery-drama that follows two rival stage magicians as they obsessively compete to create a greater illusion through the use of a machine supplied by Nikola Tesla. The film appropriately follows the theme of “The Spark of Invention.”"

So from their snapchat it sounds like they are having a community night this evening... Anybody attending?

SCV's daily schedule @ the high school in Angels Camp, California recognizes the hot weather ranging from 80's to 100's. They certainly will be conditioned for Texas tour. Admin is wise by letting MMs sleep from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.

Hoping some cooler days come your way.

• Like 1

White! Yes! I loved the white last year.

Agreed. I like them in white more than red.