SCV 2015

So have they gotten rid of the 10,000 count follow the leader in a big arc, that goes on for days, during the drum break, that ends in a circle that also doesn't ever set?

I only ask because they are fixing a couple terrible decisions like that, away from moving on up, in my eyes.

They are dangerous right now, without even addressing that stuff, imagine if some common sense prevailed in the few areas like that they have in the show.

• Like 2

So have they gotten rid of the 10,000 count follow the leader in a big arc, that goes on for days, during the drum break, that ends in a circle that also doesn't ever set?

I only ask because they are fixing a couple terrible decisions like that, away from moving on up, in my eyes.

They are dangerous right now, without even addressing that stuff, imagine if some common sense prevailed in the few areas like that they have in the show.

I heard they extended it for 2000 more counts but cleaned it!
  • Like 1

New drums are BEAUTIFUL

11698805_929017223807242_143524848312043

I hope the color of the drum finish matches the color of the medal they get this year! :wink:

I see what they're doing there... a copper battery. Very nice!

• Like 4