Texas All Stars Alumni Corps being formed

cdm

SDCA Texas is announcing the formation of a The Texas All Stars Alumni corps. This will be a parade corps comprised of former members of any corps. The corps will perform at parades around Texas, and is open to anyone who wants to participate.

The first performance of the corps will be on May 2, in Corpus Christi Texas(on the Gulf of Mexico), for the Buccaneer Days Night Parade. The Buccaneer Days Night parade, draws approximately 200,000 people, and would be a good way to gain exposure for Drum and Bugle corps in Texas.

We are planning a entire weekend of fun for anyone who wants to join us. We are planning to participate in other parades/events, in other parts of the state.

if you are interested , send me a private message, for more info.

• Like 2

SDCA Texas is announcing the formation of a The Texas All Stars Alumni corps. This will be a parade corps comprised of former members of any corps. The corps will perform at parades around Texas, and is open to anyone who wants to participate.

The first performance of the corps will be on May 2, in Corpus Christi Texas(on the Gulf of Mexico), for the Buccaneer Days Night Parade. The Buccaneer Days Night parade, draws approximately 200,000 people, and would be a good way to gain exposure for Drum and Bugle corps in Texas.

We are planning a entire weekend of fun for anyone who wants to join us. We are planning to participate in other parades/events, in other parts of the state.

if you are interested , send me a private message, for more info.

Sure, you do this 4 months AFTER I move back to Boston...

• Like 1

Ray better knows as frosty the snowman ,with the winter your having up there in bean town,you must be ready to move back to Texas.Not sure what the weathers like in Texas right now but here in Florida where in the upper 60 and 70s with bright WARM SUNNY DAYS

Most of Texas is close to freezing, or below. North of College station is frozen, and snowed in.

The Texas All Stars will be representative of the entire state, and we are trying to get people from all over the state to perform with us.

...Most of Texas is close to freezing, or below. North of College station is frozen, and snowed in.

How ironic ... I think Ray was visiting TX to see his daughter perform this week ...

:doh:

Most of Texas is close to freezing, or below. North of College station is frozen, and snowed in.

My (Crossmen) daughter called from UNT in Denton to tell us she had ice like the big storm in 2013 (in DFW they called it "Icemageddon" in December 2013 - in Boston we would have called it "Tuesday")

My 10 year old granddaughter wrote me from Ft Worth - "We had 2 centimeters of snow so school was cancelled today and tomorrow"

Cultural paradigm shift is how I choose to look at it, in between shoveling tons and tons of snow.

Edited by rayfallon