What is INT?

very hard working.... only ones that are listed more than once at Prelims ... DCI and DCA both...

It was funny for about 5 minutes. Got old fast.

• Like 1

INT does not exist. It is a figment of my imagination.

And everybody's else's imagination.

And some people can very very annoyed to the point that they envision with their creative imagination an animal being beaten to death, while some others just get very very angry, as they think its as repetitive now as for example, the same ol corps winning again and again.

Some on the other hand just chuckle at the INT reference silliness that crops up now and then about as often as a new prediction thread does.

Which is more a figment of one's imagination ? INT or Prediction Threads ?

I'll go with a third choice here. Ghost on here is a figment of our imagination, for example. ( What Ghost, isn't ? )

A mostly happy Ghost, I might add however.., while occasionally haunted on his motorcycle travels by the thought of imaginative motorists on the roads he travels that the Registry in the states should have given a permanent INT years ago.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

In Allentown, it means a walk down the hill, and until you get to be the next in line outside the porta john, the next corps is about to start

Test to see who needs a laugh now and then...... raising hand.... ####### high.....

• Like 1