Drum Corps News / Drum Corps World- Old Copies

Cleaning out my attic and have decided to get rid of a large number of old copies of Drum Corps News and Drum Corps World. From 1969 - 1990s, not sure if it's every addition but there are well over 200 copies. Not really looking to sell, but would be glad to send them to someone or something that would want them, providing they would pay for shipping, Not interested in shipping individual copies. Giving this a few weeks, than putting them in the garbage. Leave message here if any interest.

• Like 1

Cleaning out my attic and have decided to get rid of a large number of old copies of Drum Corps News and Drum Corps World. From 1969 - 1990s, not sure if it's every addition but there are well over 200 copies. Not really looking to sell, but would be glad to send them to someone or something that would want them, providing they would pay for shipping, Not interested in shipping individual copies. Giving this a few weeks, than putting them in the garbage. Leave message here if any interest.

I'd like these if the shipping isn't crazy.

If anyone has DCN 1966-1968, those are the years I need to complete my set ... I have 61-65 and the 69-80's ... but lost 66-68 in one of my house moves ... I'd even settle for getting them, copying what I need and them sending them back ...

PM me if you can help ...

Andy

If anyone has DCN 1966-1968, those are the years I need to complete my set ... I have 61-65 and the 69-80's ... but lost 66-68 in one of my house moves ... I'd even settle for getting them, copying what I need and them sending them back ...

PM me if you can help ...

Andy

I wouldn't mind getting 1966 - 1968 back. Not the Drum Corps papers, the years.

Like a big mulligan...

• Like 1

Would LOVE to seefrom 1976!!!!

Yes I a back!

• Like 1

I even stayed in the rain. When does prelims start?

Someone left the cake out in the rain