Drum Corps at The Rose Bowl ! !

I hope they have taken care of the loud buzz from the lights by then. I am still getting over the headache.....

I believe the Rose Bowl underwent a major renovation recently. Perhaps the lights have been replaced.

I believe the Rose Bowl underwent a major renovation recently. Perhaps the lights have been replaced.

I don't really see confirmation that major changes were done to lighting. I see it mentioned in some intial plans, but it's not clear in other reports.

http://www.rosebowlstadium.com/about/renovation

Over the past four years, the infrastructure in the Stadium has been upgraded as well as visible enhancements for fans. In addition to a new video board and the South and East score board restorations, ten LED panels are now part of the Stadium, along with ten clocks, new aisles and handrails, expanded tunnels for easier entry and exit, improved bathroom facilities and a new broadcast building. The electrical, plumbing and sound systems have also been upgraded.

I don't really see confirmation that major changes were done to lighting. I see it mentioned in some intial plans, but it's not clear in other reports.

http://www.rosebowlstadium.com/about/renovation

To be fair, "gotten rid of lighting buzz" is not exactly the prominent lead in a broad press release!

The electrical, plumbing and sound systems have also been upgraded.

COULD be sufficient. Dunno if the buzzing is 'fixed' (from, what, almost ten years ago?), but I don't think it should be a huge worry either