Oregon Crusaders 2015 Show Announcement

The Oregon Crusaders is pleased to present its 2015 program “The Midnight Garden”, with musical selections including Prokofiev’s "Cinderella Suite", Doss’s "Cantus" and Adams’ "Wild Nights". Join us when the clock strikes twelve and this mystical garden comes to life!

Facebook-2015-show-announcement-fb-heade

We're also excited to debut our new website at oregoncrusaders.org The new modern-responsive design enables all forms to have a great view into the artistry and performance of one of the up-and-coming DCI World Class Corps. Learn more about the Oregon Crusaders organization today at oregoncrusaders.org.

• Like 4

Looking forward to hearing John Adam's Wild Nights on the field again! Loved that piece when Phantom played it in 2003.

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 1

One of the most beautifully designed drum corps videos of its kind I've ever seen.

If someone asks "What's drum corps" and you have 5 minutes to show them, start with this.

Great job, OC video design team.

HERE

Edited by garfield
  • Like 2

Looking forward to this show. It already reminds me of "Dreaming In Color" - which really worked for this corps.

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

Some absolutely GORGEOUS source music, excited to see what they pick from the Prokofiev. I've heard the Doss piece performed, it's very lovely, very excited to see what they do with that. And can't go wrong with Wild Night's, Avon's use of it in their show this previous fall was absolutely fantastic as a closer. Theme can be a lot of fun! They've added some REALLY nice names to the staff, was Mitch Rogers writing the drill last year? Seems like I woulda remembered that. Also, the guard caption head from BD should be good, since ya know, they've won high guard the past 7 seasons. I'm excited to see what they do. :)

Edited by DrumManTx

LOVE the website redesign.

(Looks a lot like the template we used for our show last year.)

And the video is FAB!

Cross to cross...

• Like 1