Oregon Crusaders 2015 Show Announcement

They've added some REALLY nice names to the staff, was Mitch Rogers writing the drill last year? Seems like I woulda remembered that. Also, the guard caption head from BD should be good, since ya know, they've won high guard the past 7 seasons. I'm excited to see what they do. :)

I know right? I am so impressed with the depth of the staff this year, something that would have really helped last year. This can only mean a great 2015 for OC!!!

And the show? - Just the title alone evokes any number of images. Visually, this could go many places. It is ripe just like Dreaming in Color was.

Still hoping to some day see the compass rose in the drill. That would be so cool. I'm picturing black and gray reversible tails that could make up the points of the compass. Well, I'm still dreaming in color I guess, lol

If only I still had a kid marching :( I feel blessed to have experienced watching my son march drum corps for five years.

Best to you OC15!

Edited by luv4corps

• 1 month later...

Oregon Crusaders have made some major changes to their music selections since their March 4th announcement. They are no longer doing "Cantus" and "Wild Nights". Instead, they are now doing selections from the new Cinderella movie - "Who is She?" and "Pumpkin Pursuit".

So, the rep is now:

Cinderella Suite by Sergie Profofiev

"Who is She" (From Cinderella) by Patrick Doyle

"Pumpkin Pursuit (From Cinderella) by Patrick Doyle

The design team turned this around quickly before the April camp and did a full music run on Sunday.

The Oregon Crusaders is pleased to present its 2015 program “The Midnight Garden”, with musical selections including Prokofiev’s "Cinderella Suite", Doss’s "Cantus" and Adams’ "Wild Nights". Join us when the clock strikes twelve and this mystical garden comes to life!

Facebook-2015-show-announcement-fb-heade

Look for the music selections to change at midnite.

Too bad, I was looking very forward to hearing what "Wild Nights" would sound like in today's era of drum corps! But the selections from the Cinderella soundtrack are nice touches!

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

They've added some REALLY nice names to the staff, was Mitch Rogers writing the drill last year?

No.

Why do they never come to the bay area?

I think they used to do a California leg back before my son marched. Home come the devils never come up north?

• Like 1