Oregon Crusaders 2015 Show Announcement

Can any OC fans/parents point me to a good picture of their 2015 guard outfit? Thanks.

https://youtu.be/FUuI-EgO0tY (skip to 0:44)

It's obviously just a sketch, but I think that's what it's supposed to look like.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

LOVE them if that's what they look like. Oh my... Fingers crossed for Denver show.

Thoughts on the DATR cast:

Guard costuming and silks make a WORLD of difference, a freaking lot. Silks are really nice, they create a lot of impact. Really bring it together.

Brass is really powerful in the big moments, at least from what I can tell off of the crappy audio that was the webcast. That last chord made me smile, they seem like they're putting out some sound. Love the book too, lots of emotional potential.

Percussion. Is. On. FIRE! If ya got it flaunt it, and they are. Scores are showing it too, they're gonna beat some good lines this year, they're clean, in your face aggressive, and the book is great. Definitely the corps greatest asset as of now.

Visual design is great.

I think I get the gist of the story. Our Cinderella like Character enters the enchanted garden at midnight, the statues come to life, and magical stuff happens. Lemme know if there are any specifics to look for next time.

IMO visually need to clean clean clean and clean some more, and get those holes filled. I think this show has huge potential, but I think it's just a question of how clean they can get the visual package. I think it has the highest ceiling out of the shows around them, just need to clean the feet and forms, that was the biggest thing I noticed.

Other than that, the show is complete and it WORKS.

• Like 1

Thanks OCVIP for the chance to really look at the show with all the visual additions coming together :smile:

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

Visual design is great.

I think I get the gist of the story. Our Cinderella like Character enters the enchanted garden at midnight, the statues come to life, and magical stuff happens. Lemme know if there are any specifics to look for next time.

Yup and yup.

As I watched the SA Regional the other day, I was very excited to see how much the OC Guard has improved.

OC Guard,

Congrats on the amount of work you are putting into this summer. It is paying off. You have made great strides in the last month. It is being noticed and you should all be proud. Keep it up. As I said once before, The guard will determine how well the overall corps does this year. Work hard, have fun and please come back next year if you can. You are building a unit that if given the chance, can do wonderful things. Have faith and trust one another. Above anything else, have fun and love what you do every day.

We believe in you. But you need to believe in yourselves.

• Like 1

Here's to ya OC! Getting down to the homestretch now. Wishing you a fantastic show in Atlanta and beyond.

Edited by luv4corps

I will continue to praise the OC guard for their improvement week to week. You are making a difference and the harder you work the better you get. Keep on pushing to the end and no matter what happens on Aug. 7th, you have had a wonderful improvement this summer and no one can take that away from you.

All I would ask, is that you come back next year and move forward from the level you end at this summer. If you all stick together, you can drive this corps forward.

Also, I hope the staff learns from this year and continues to drive this corps book forward as well. It feels like a nice improvement in 2015.