Cincinnati-Area Screening of Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherho

Please help us spread the word to anyone you know in the Cincinnati-Area!

Halftime Magazine is proud to host a screening of "Scouts Honor: Inside a Marching Brotherhood," presented by Yamaha Corporation, in Mason, Ohiojust outside of Cincinnati. This award-winning drum corps documentary chronicles the unique experiences of three members of the Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps. Drum corps, marching band, color guard, and drumline fans and participants at all levels will enjoy this incredible film.

Monday, March 30, 2015 at 7:30PM

How it works: We must reach the reservation quota in order for the screening to take place. Your card will not be charged until the quota is met. Help us spread the word by inviting your bandmates, friends and families in the marching community. Once the screening is confirmed, we hope to announce raffle prizes and a fundraising opportunity for your band or group! You can also view and share this event on Facebook.

For more information on "Scouts Honor" and these special screenings taking place nationwide, read the article in our Jan/Feb issue and watch the film trailer.

I guess this will be former DM Sean Hadley's "home show."

I did my part and sent this email around to the West Chester (Ohio) crowd. Not far from Fairfield show which will be held in Hamilton this season.

• Like 1

I did my part and sent this email around to the West Chester (Ohio) crowd. Not far from Fairfield show which will be held in Hamilton this season.

Thanks for the help!

Note - the Summer Music Games in Cincinnati show at Fairfield HS is still on the schedule (June 22). The new Hamilton show on July 25 is an Open Class show.

Note - the Summer Music Games in Cincinnati show at Fairfield HS is still on the schedule (June 22). The new Hamilton show on July 25 is an Open Class show.

Your information is incomplete. The June 22 World Class show has been moved. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/fairfield/2015/02/20/fairfield-hamilton-national-competition/23760467/

The DCI master schedule at DCI.org shows for 6/22/15 the show now at Hamilton for World class.

Edited by xandandl

Your information is incomplete. The June 22 World Class show has been moved. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/fairfield/2015/02/20/fairfield-hamilton-national-competition/23760467/

The DCI master schedule at DCI.org shows for 6/22/15 the show now at Hamilton for World class.

Thanks for the update. As of last week, DCI.org still listed the 6/22 show as being at Fairfield HS.

It is unfortunate for the Fairfield band boosters that their long-time show is being held at the stadium of their biggest rival, but it's better than no show at all.

Updates to the event:

-Madison Scouts Executive Director Chris Komnick will be doing a meet and greet and signing copies of Halftime at the screening!

-We have a donor that will give $1 to the Mason HS Bands for every ticket sold

-Help us get the total tickets sold to 70 by Sunday at midnight and we will begin announce some of the raffle prizes that have been donated.

We're getting close and there's only 6 more days for us to reach the goal! Please help us spread the word and buy tickets for your friends and family!

http://gathr.us/screening/10738