Off Topic

ooh shiny

Don't even get me started on oil.

I use coconut oil to moisturize. When I'm in the shower and still wet, I rub it all over and pat dry. Very good for your skin. No unhealthy chemicals getting absorbed into your body.

I use coconut oil to moisturize. When I'm in the shower and still wet, I rub it all over and pat dry. Very good for your skin. No unhealthy chemicals getting absorbed into your body.

You and Cesario could get together and open a bath house sponsored by Mounds.

• Like 1

I envision you sitting at your $2,600 MacBook Pro sniffing the farts in your wine glass. Get off our buzz!

Just got a buzz cut today. That with the beard, man I'm looking hot if I do say so...

You and Cesario could get together and open a bath house sponsored by Mounds.

I'm open for new experiences. As long as it's dark chocolate. Rich in anti oxidants.

I'm open for new experiences. As long as it's dark chocolate. Rich in anti oxidants.

The drum corps experience is one of everlasting friendships, great music and of course.....smelly uniforms.

The drum corps experience is one of everlasting friendships, great music and of course.....smelly uniforms.

You mean mm do not carry a box of Bounce sheets on tour to clip to their uniforms or inside their bags/suitcases?

Yup...... it's the off season

It's winter guard season which is off topic here and on topic elsewhere which makes my statement off topic here and if I had Fan Network I wouldn't be here, I'd be there but instead I'm getting google eyed looking for on season videos during the off season because I have no off season! I like winter guard AND drum corps. What's a girl to do? As an off topic, I like this off topic thread. It calms me and makes me :smile:

• Like 2