Off Topic

The Knicks' play is horrible this year.

But those Islanders and Rangers (and I don't mean the baseball team in Texas.) Go ISLANDERs!*

(name was taken by the team after the Babylon Islanders drum and bugle corps folded.)

But those Islanders and Rangers (and I don't mean the baseball team in Texas.) Go ISLANDERs!*

(name was taken by the team after the Babylon Islanders drum and bugle corps folded.)

Absolutely LOOOOOOOVE all things Drum Corps History!!! Thanks, Xandandl. !!! (Have to toss in a "yahoo" to Long Island, too. One of my ancestral lines goes all the way back to a Lt. Nicholas Stilwell, who was established in Gravesend (Queens) in 1648. But...a big, fat, general "who cares?" on that one, I know.)

Edited by HornTeacher

I knicked myself shaving this morning.

Hope you didn't crap your knickers when that happened.

• Like 1

They say there is an off topic thread? where? I want in. What was the topic of this thread? Purple Uniforms? Amplified jaw harps?

They say there is an off topic thread? where? I want in. What was the topic of this thread? Purple Uniforms? Amplified jaw harps?

Which was precisely the question I asked earlier: if one contributes something of an off-topic nature as a response to an immediately-preceding post, then are they, in fact, being on-topic? Is one being on-topic through the nature of being off-topic? People want to know...and the National Enquirer delivers the goods.

(And for those who have read through this thread in its' entirety, has it occurred to anyone else that all of this must be what it must be like to spend a day or two inside the mind of Stephen Wright? Just wondering...)

Edited by HornTeacher

(And for those who have read through this thread in its' entirety, has it occurred to anyone else that all of this must be what it must be like to spend a day or two inside the mind of Stephen Wright? Just wondering...)

You know how it feels when you lean back in a chair and start to fall backwards but just catch yourself at the last minute?

He feels that way all the time.

You know how it feels when you lean back in a chair and start to fall backwards but just catch yourself at the last minute?

I wouldn't know. I've never personally felt him.

My heart skipped a beat when I did that...then I fell anyway.