If you could merge 2 shows to make 1 supershows, which would you choos

Trying to think on a serious note......lol. Not good at that title thing.

2005 Glassmen + 1989 Phantom Regiment. Both takes on the New World Symphony that I REALLY enjoy. Bring the Glassmen's very unique take on it, and mixing it with that immense power that Phantom brought to it with that iconic show. Little of the old and the new I guess.

2013 Bluecoats + any Cadets Patriotic show. Cadets do Patriotic in a very old school really well done way that works. Really love 2002 myself, 1995 as well. 2014, not as big of a fan of, but they still produced what they were out to do, regardless of my views on it and I have a very high respect for how well they sold it. Mix in a little bit of something new, which I think the Bluecoats were VERY successful at in 2013 by doing a completely unconventional Patriotic show that I think is pretty genius, and I think it'd be really neat.

2013 Oregon Crusaders + 2014 Spirit of Atlanta. 2013 Oregon Crusaders, in my opinion, was spectacular. They presented their theme over a beautiful southern scene and overall southern essence in their show in a refreshing, and personally breathtaking way, which is what 2014 Spirit of Atlanta was missing, to me.

2011 The Academy + 2014 Bluecoats. Both shows I absolutely love, all time for sure. Both kinda similar in that they have a unifying concept throughout that is consistently present but not overwhelming. I'd love to see a little bit more of the quirkiness of 2011 Academy in a lot of shows, from the color palette they chose to the awesome Lollapalooza closer, but I think it'd fit in well with that......

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

ET leads an intergalactic revolution: Into the Defiant HeartLight

Edited by jthomas666

Waffles, purple pants, and #toomuchsynth

• Like 1

I'd mash Santa Clara and the Blue Devils from 1986. Festive Overture and Conquistador/Spanish Fantasy/Chick Corea Suite, forming..

"A California Suite"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Davis_Jr._Sings_Mel_Torm%C3%A9%27s_%22California_Suite%22

I'd merge those "Demons" and "Angels" shows from 2011.... :ninja:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 6

Garfield Cadets 1985 and Phantom Regiment 1996. It'd be a 24-minute show.

• Like 1