drlesieur

Hello! Is there a way to get old DCI & DCM, and Division III patches? I'm particularly interested in getting ones from 2001. Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've wondered the same thing...After a long volunteer weekend in SoCal last summer...I had a bit of bus trip to get from Glendora to South Orange County. I was stranded in Huntington Beach and had to wait five hours for the 1 bus to take me home. There were lots of unsavory characters around I remember saying a mantra to myself "DONT FALL ASLEEP DONT FALL ASLEEP (etc)"

I knew I'd get jacked if I did. I had my SCV jacket AND my VK jacket in one of two bags.

With an hour left to wait...I drifted off for ~15mins.

Upon waking, the bag with both jackets (with my original Star - the one I wore on the field @Finals, my 97 Member Shield, My 97 DCI Finals Patch, my original SCV Member Jacket, my VK Jacket AND my prescription glasses -taken right off my face)...GONE!

the glasses, though expensive to replace, were.

the VK jacket- sucks that it's gone - irreplaceable. Only saving grace is I never affixed any patches to it cuz I thought it looked better that way.

the Santa Clara Jacket - My Star, Shield and DCI Patch ....a 4 in 1 - all gone..all irreplaceable.

I'm hoping to gain some sort of info in order to ascertain the outside chance that the Hall still has an extra Shield...as for the Star, though....I will be asking very nicely for a new one...the jacket just...isn't right w/o the "badge." (to cover the stitched one that comes w/ an Alumni Jacket).

As for the DCI Finals Patch? ....meh. This summer I will inquire in person while cooking or consulting or whatver it is exactly that I do at camps...li'l of everything you know?

If anyone can help me in my search - mainly for a 97 Green Shield Patch and a Star (any-plastic-metallic) would be appreciated.

spc. thx to OP for posting this topic. Note that I am not interested in DCI patches, but I have a bunch of 96, 97 and 04 ones. They are not for sale but I would trade ALL of them for my Shield and Star.

Edited by Tapper7

Moving to The Marketplace forums.

• Like 1

thx Toby! Bump.