Park City Pride Open House - April 19

PCPInfo

Park City Pride will hold an open house on April 19, 2015 from 1-4pm at their Sunday rehearsal at the Klein Memorial Auditorium, 910 Fairfield Ave., Bridggeport, CT 06605

Since being organized in 2004 the corps has been entertaining and exciting audiences throughout the Northeast with their recognizable songs from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s.

The corps is largely composed of alumni from numerous drum and bugle corps, bands, drum lines and color guards. But as an alumni corps, this time around it’s all about fun. Performing to the applause of appreciative audiences, renewing old friendships and making new ones is what it’s all about. Alumni corps perform in exhibition and leave the complex and demanding field maneuvers to the competitive units. New participants are often amazed at how quickly their skills return or new ones develop. Talk to members of Park City Pride and you will hear a common theme – “I never dreamed I’d be doing this again and I’m having a blast!”.

For more information contact us at parkcitypride@the parkcitypride.org or visit us at TheParkCityPride.org and on Facebook.

Park City Pride … Entertaining for the Fun of It!

Edited by PCPInfo

• 2 weeks later...