Dayton '15

So far from the DCI side for drum corps by scores,

it's Riverside ("Blue Devils winter program") over Cadets over Cavaliers over Blue Knights with Santa Clara Vanguard in tenth place for prelim rounds.

Edited by xandandl

Actually Vanguard was around 21st. They missed semifinals, and also I think some here might miss the fact that there's plenty of groups between the DCI related groups you mentioned here. Either way, cool to see someone else paying attention to winter season!

Yah, I didn't go round and round with the rounds thing but alided to much similar to DCI set up.

DCI.org did a nice job of setting the arena with this article. http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=7c0a2e2b-8667-44b5-a09a-f2def88dfd15

My experience is that most DCPers are already on the DCI mailing list and read the DCI emails even before DCP.

Good luck, Rookie, with your upcoming season. Wear your sun block and refer to the Spring Training thread here often.

P.S. DCI article photo is of Cadets' indoor ensemble who are pictured resembling Hopkins in his early years. Those who cannot grow facial hair don't seem to have made the cut (pun intended.) Only kidding. There are girls in the group too.

Edited by xandandl

So far from the DCI side for drum corps by scores,

it's Riverside ("Blue Devils winter program") over Cadets over Cavaliers over Blue Knights with Santa Clara Vanguard in tenth place for prelim rounds.

And Oregon Crusaders over BK and Vanguard as well. They are also close to Cavaliers.

Right you are!!!

I missed the obvious unless it is spelled out.

Apologies to the Oregon Crusaders. Is that the first time on the national scale that you have dwarfed BK and SCV??? Sign of summers to come???

I guess I am still burying some wild memories of my time here http://www.mcmenamins.com/KennedySchool from my last trip here in Portland, Oregon for a friend's wedding party. Great place, great times, great folks,OC.

• Like 1

Semi Finals World saw some big changes with a different judging slate, different day, same kids.

RCC again.

Cadets moved up seeveral positions to #7

Cavies complete the dozen

Oregon held at 16th Almost got me there with the Orange Country group followed by THE OC group.

BK was last in semis.

Is Pioneer from Romeoville, Illinois really the drum and bugle corps from the Milwaukee suburbs of Wisconsin, Jeff?

Edited by xandandl

Saying RCC is "Blue Devils winter program" is like saying Rhythm X is Bluecoats winter program. Neither of those paints an accurate picture and does a disservice to the folks that make each of those programs what they are today.

• Like 5