WGI Webcast

DCI-86

Hi all

Has anyone else signed up for the webcast? I have but every time I log in I get the error message Incorrect username/password combination - I wondered if this is just because it hasn't started yet or a bigger problem?

Watched today's semi finals webcast. Wow.....great stuff! I had the same issue trying to login, but realized I was logging in on the WGI FanNetwork site, instead of the WGI Webcast site. So glad I paid for the webcast....but I really missed having the FanNetwork this year. I love watching the performances all season long. I am so much more invested when I've grown to love certain shows. It was wonderful to watch today....but I was seeing all the shows for the first time (other than bits I could find online). Still loved it all, though! Go Santa Clara!! And, good luck to everyone tomorrow!

WGI Webcast is cool. Did the wrong password thing too lol. Watched about 140 guards the last day and a half (took Friday off as vacation day; watched 12 hours of guard today oh my). SA finals winner was Marvin Ridge with Yellow Brick Road and IA finals winner was St. Ann's with Hands. I'll be watching tomorrow. Laundry can wait until Sunday ;)