Sign in to follow this  
SnappleTea

Blue Devils Members are Attractive?

Waffles for everyone

The bar for getting into BD is one thing and one thing only: are you good enough?

Looks have nothing to do with it

Maybe they seem attractive (to some or most observers) because they're good?

"Confidence is sexy" and so forth?

Do they audition people based on how they look too? :tic: :tic: Because almost all of them are attractive.

Why, yes, they do. That is the ONLY reason I chose to grace them with my presence as a member of such an elitist group.

When you complete the registration of your interest in participating, they require professionally taken head shots be included. If you are deemed one the beautiful people, they will send you a confirmation to audition for the other part of the requirements. You, know, like playing and marching and stuff.

• Like 2

Why yes, my stunning looks are the only reason I was ever able to march BD. Too bad it hasn't worked anywhere else in my life.

• Like 3

Why, yes, they do. That is the ONLY reason I chose to grace them with my presence as a member of such an elitist group.

When you complete the registration of your interest in participating, they require professionally taken head shots be included. If you are deemed one the beautiful people, they will send you a confirmation to audition for the other part of the requirements. You, know, like playing and marching and stuff.

"marching"...BD?....???

They recruited me based solely on my looks but then found out that I couldn't play a horn.

They were really disappointed.

• Like 1

Does that explain your 'drumming" too?

No, it explains my looks. When stood up against the rest of the BD drumline I looked just average.