Crossmen 2015

Opened with Jubal Step in 2004, so not the first iteration of that tune for Bones

I follow many of the members on Tumblr and the enthusiasm for the show is high. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I'm visiting camp in early June.

I follow many of the members on Tumblr and the enthusiasm for the show is high. I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I'm visiting camp in early June.

I don't know any of this music but the show sounds like a good concept. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

I have heard all the first half if the show. I think it is going to be a great production. Juba step is totally different than the other Crossmen JS. 2015 has a lot of groovy percussion parts, screaming trumpets and do far I like Andrews music.

I have heard all the first half if the show. I think it is going to be a great production. Juba step is totally different than the other Crossmen JS. 2015 has a lot of groovy percussion parts, screaming trumpets and do far I like Andrews music.

That's good news because I wasn't particularly impressed or fond of the 2004 version of JS

• 2 weeks later...

It's on the first page.

This music just makes me really happy,"Butterfly" has some really awesome possibilities. I thought I had heard Rajaton before, Teal Sound used Butterfly in 2007 and 2008, both shows I really enjoy. This is definitely up there in my most anticipated shows.

Edited by DrumManTx