Don't use GoFundMe

Hey MelloMatt..I believe there is a way for your supporters/sponsors to contribute directly to your corps fees on BAC's website, where nothing is skimmed off by a third party. Check with Aiden or Chase if you need further info on this. Best of luck!

The Cadets have their own sponsor a Cadet link where you can select an amount, member and the payment goes directly towards their tuition. GH may take s cut to paying the tarps from last season but other than that....

Nope he sold them to Oprah and her fans for enough to pay this year's service charges and next.

It's funding his "Move the corps office across the nation" plan. So far, from NJ to PA, now onto Ohio, ha, ha.

Edited by xandandl

Hey MelloMatt..I believe there is a way for your supporters/sponsors to contribute directly to your corps fees on BAC's website, where nothing is skimmed off by a third party. Check with Aiden or Chase if you need further info on this. Best of luck!

Thank you, I've used it before :) This is intended for a lot of people I know that use GoFundMe though. It seems to be a lot more commonplace than asking people to do that for each of their respective corps across DCI.

The Cadets have their own sponsor a Cadet link where you can select an amount, member and the payment goes directly towards their tuition. GH may take s cut to paying the tarps from last season but other than that....

A lot of corps have something like this but a lot of members find that it's easier to collect funds with something like GoFundme because of the meter and presentation. I personally recommend YouCaring as well because they don't take a chunk like GoFundme does.