Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

At least you're honest about your sense of superiority. Thankfully, most of us don't have our heads up our hooha saying nothing stinks. And thank you for disregarding the on-topic portion of my post. I have said my peace on the incredible show (until the season starts), so we are done here.

If following the original owner of the video's wishes, and respecting the DCP terms of service and general copyright law in general makes me superior, then yes, I suppose I am.

• Like 3

I appreciate because I can always show friends and family the clips. Which I will do. Deal with it.

Holy ####. Well we have a frontrunner for worst person on DCP award. Is it that hard to just respect a corps' wishes? Gabe acknowledged he wasn't aware that the video he shared was highly restricted and he has offered to take down the vids. It's not that hard to wait a bit more. Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

With that said, XXXXX's original video was uploaded publicly and even viewable using a simple search query

Knowing him, that is highly unlikely. He would not put up a public vid on YT and then tell us in the FB alum group to not share it.

In addition, there was NO YT note on the vids we were seeing...they were entirely hosted on FB....nice try.

Edited by 84BDsop

Knowing him, that is highly unlikely. He would not put up a public vid on YT and then tell us in the FB alum group to not share it.

In addition, there was NO YT note on the vids we were seeing...they were entirely hosted on FB....nice try.

Right, Then there's someone in your alumni group uploading the videos. Please speak to them.

BD360 is coming!

I spoke to said poster Privately so as not to drag it out in public as I was asked to investigate by the person who took the video. The youtube vid was someone else but someone who knew that person and dishonored him. Had I found the video online I would not have posted it as I knew the source of it. I happened to be there that day and knew the location of the videographer. Not everyone would know that though. Alluding to having more sources available by PM is not exactly cool either. However, I do feel that shaming him on this thread is also not very nice. Let's just move on and try to be civil.

• Like 4