Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Given the legend, the myth, and the reality of the finances of West Coast corps near the Silicon Valley, I wonder if this was the inspiration for the 2015 show:

https://creditcards.chase.com/ink-business-credit-cards?CELL=6RRW&kwdID=yz0mXXsD_dc&adgrpID=75591303303&jp_cmp=cc%2FInk+MCP+%282%29+-+Brand+-+BMM%2Fsea%2Fyz0mXXsD%2FChase+-+Ink

The amount of stupid hurts and it all starts with super-secret drum corps shows days before the season starts. Seriously, step back and wallow in the idiocy and what you folks are saying to each other

All this stupid just cost Blue Devils a placement, they will not be this years’ DCI Champions

now who is sorry?

Nope, too late

the cow has mooed

Edited by cowtown
  • Like 5

Back to this year's show, does anyone in the know have a release date for the professional preseason recording on bluedevils.org?

Sorry if the question has been answered, maybe I just missed it.

Thanks!

Back to this year's show, does anyone in the know have a release date for the professional preseason recording on bluedevils.org?

Sorry if the question has been answered, maybe I just missed it.

Thanks!

I feel like they usually appear on the app around June 15.

I feel like they usually appear on the app around June 15.

Thanks. It's always after family night, I just wondered if any release date had been finalized.