Celebrate Israel Parade

I took in the mummers parade live ,once while living in Ct. great time loved it ate at BookBinders good restaurant ,then back out watching the parade till it started snowing ,got heavey we decieded to head back home around 6pm ,lucky for us once out of the area no snow

I miss the days when Jack McCarthy was the commentator for the St. Patrick's Day Parade in NYC. He was a great local TV guy.

• Like 5

I miss the days when Jack McCarthy was the commentator for the St. Patrick's Day Parade in NYC. He was a great local TV guy.

That just brought back memories

• Like 1

He knew how to do ,never take the camera off the marchers ,he knew more lrlish history then anyone I know .

I rememer him also a Cap'n Jack, host of the Popeye cartoon show...that is him kissing the woman..along with Chuck McCann (with the puppets), Bozo and Officer Joe Bolton, host of the Three Stooges show..used to watch all of them!

WPIX%20Christmas%20Party%20Dec%2061.jpg

• Like 1