Fan Network 2015

It's not a site, it's a service. They will provide whatever features DCI will pay for.

I know that, but the service is described on their website

The dci website will allow you to purchase a live subscription, but I don't see where/if it says that streams will be up for a few days after the event. If it doesn't have streams up a few days later, I will just wait for the fan network to update

fan network to update? as of now, there is no fan network.

Fan Network site is still up. Just waiting to see what will happen with it tomorrow.

I'm also still on the fence about buying an account, but one thing that may sway me is whether or not we could do as we did in previous years and upgrade our accounts from Live to Live+DVD as the season went on. Do we know if this is an option yet?

Edited by FaustianMachine

I'm also still on the fence about buying an account, but one thing that may sway me is whether or not we could do as we did in previous years and upgrade our accounts from Live to Live+DVD as the season went on. Do we know if this is an option yet?

They aren't currently offering a package with the DVD or Bluray included.

With regards to this new service, does anyone know if DCI plans to release an app as well? The interface is pretty clunky on mobile.