Fan Network 2015

And to clarify, I am talking about the ads running "mid-show" by the way, between corps. Not the ones where it occasionally happens when you load the feed for the first time. That may very well be blocked because it's indeed pre-roll and not embedded.

Instead of voicing our issues and complaints about the feed here (where they most likely won't be read by anyone at DCI), I encourage everyone to post on their Facebook page. That might get their attention and help us to get a quality product finally.

How long was the video available to watch?

Was the link completely removed after scores were announced?

I watched a little of the show ... fast forwarded and reversed during the actual broadcast.

Would be nice if they gave us 24 hours to watch the complete broadcast ... :-)

I used it last night for the first time. Using Airplay from my laptop. Was disappointed i couldn't stream from my iPad. Sometimes the lag time from Airplay was slower on the tv. Not sure if that is an Airplay issue or not. My biggest complaint was while watching on my laptop and it the feed locked up and you had to refresh, You were stuck watching that #### commercials over again and again and again.

No DVR no chance to see the show. I'm regretting paying the $99

• Like 2

How long was the video available to watch?

Was the link completely removed after scores were announced?

I watched a little of the show ... fast forwarded and reversed during the actual broadcast.

Would be nice if they gave us 24 hours to watch the complete broadcast ... :-)

I was able to watch part of last nights broadcast...as I didn't realize that because this thing was live...it was on VERY LATE on the east coast...I was unusually tired and actually the only corps I watched from start to completion ( very rare for me) was SCV....and I absolutely love their show this year. I wasn't really keen on their show announcement...but I really get it now!

Although I plucked down a 100 bucks for this...I wish I could answer your questions above...my bad on that...not having DVR capability made for a VERY exhausting night...

Edited by Liahona

I am also regretting paying $99 since they couldn't get the stream to work on mobile devices last night. Of course that blasted Intel commercial worked fine all 100 times I saw it trying to get the live feed to work. To have it work fine on Monday night which led me and I'm sure others to buy it and now not work just grinds my gears. I also have noticed that there had been no response by DCI.

First half of the show was near flawless (except for the out of sync audio). After intermission was nearly unwatchable with signal dropouts, loss of HD stream, freezing etc. By the time BD came on I think I was able to watch only about 3 minutes of the show in between the freezes, skips etc.