Fan Network 2015

I had a rain out. Not there. Here. Power went out about 7 minutes into the Freelancers' pre-show and came back on just after scores were announced.

Not understanding why they would advertise that DCI Live would work on mobile devices. Apple iPad or iPhone are some of the most popular mobile devices in the WORLD and it wasn't playing due to format issues. However, just like other people pointed out, the Intel commercial worked flawlessly. I too regret the $99. I wish I would have read up prior too. I just signed up quickly like in prior years with Fan Network.

I hope dci is keeping up with these reviews and do something about it fast or at least address our concerns. I am about to ask for a refund fast.

First half of the show was near flawless (except for the out of sync audio). After intermission was nearly unwatchable with signal dropouts, loss of HD stream, freezing etc. By the time BD came on I think I was able to watch only about 3 minutes of the show in between the freezes, skips etc.

The little I did watch I experienced the signal dropout as well...very disappointing to say the least...On a positive note...I thought the 720p video quality was quite good...definitely higher quality video than previous years fan network...

Sounds like it's "Apple Maps" bad. Wish I could watch the corps this year but I'm not paying $99 to watch commercials between freezes.

Go read the thread i started on DCI Live, it will tell you how to not watch commercials upon refresh. I had a great experience personally, much better than fan network imo for the live streaming part.

Go read the thread i started on DCI Live, it will tell you how to not watch commercials upon refresh. I had a great experience personally, much better than fan network imo for the live streaming part.

Oh, good, so I can NOT watch commercials between freezes. Yes, that's much better. Thank you.

Oh, good, so I can NOT watch commercials between freezes. Yes, that's much better. Thank you.

What is your internet speed and what is your computer specs? I can get a good idea of if it will work for you or not.

Would love to see a response from DCI about these issues. Good advice by clutchtow. Will try them for next live show.

DCI doesn't run it. Neulion does. complaining to DCi likely won't get you far