Fan Network 2015

I wasn't on the list. They may have a record of subscribers that tried accessing on mobile devices based on browser handshakes or something.

DCI just sent out an email to subscribers. Here is what it said:

Thank you for your recent purchase of a DCI Live! subscription and your support of Drum Corps International.

This season we have been proud to bring you a brand new DCI.org; a destination for fans to find all the latest news about Drum Corps International and its performing corps, watch video, purchase merchandise, and more. In addition, DCI fans now have access to an enhanced video player offering a high-quality, HD live video experience, DCI Live!

We are continuing to work with our technology partner to assure we deliver the best user experience for DCI fans as possible. During the launch process it was crucial for us to focus on the core of our product offering including the website, video and store. We will soon be introducing DCI fans to brand new custom mobile apps for the iPhone, Android phone and iPad, which include live streaming, and we will keep you informed as soon as those apps are launched.

As those apps undergo their final stages of testing and approval prior to launch, please know that at this time DCI Live! will ONLY be available on the desktop version of our website. This is temporary and we are actively working to launch the new DCI apps which will include mobile streaming. We continue to strive to bring you the best quality with DCI Live! and we feel the apps will provide this experience.

Thank you for your continued support.

Drum Corps International

Marching Musics Major League

317.275.1212 phone

www.dci.org

Got it too. It's a load of horse poo.

I don't want to instal an app to watch it, especially since it was available during the preview.

What are we supposed to do this weekend if you've paid and can only watch on an iPhone? You just SOL.

This just adds to the debacle and has been #### poor managed. I work in the tech sector and heads would absotulety roll if we botched a product like this. They've only know about these shows for what? About a year?

• Like 1

Does anybody else see the irony of DCI Live using a picture of an I pad advertising the service? Cheese and rice!

• Like 1

The fact that we were able to view on iPhones and iPads for the preview is why I bought in. They could stream on mobile and now they can't is to borrow Runner235's word HORSE POO!

I don't like the fact I feel like we are being lied to.

I could watch it on a laptop if I go to Starbucks tomorrow night but the preview broadcast was better on my iPhone using 4G than Starbucks wifi. I'm in the process of moving and will have better access to wifi but not for awhile.

Part of my wants to call and pitch a fit with DCI and ask for my money back. However, it wasn't DCI who billed my credit card.

• Like 1

QUESTION!!! I'm getting home after the show begins tonight, will I be able to rewind and watch?

Got it too. It's a load of horse poo.

I don't want to instal an app to watch it, especially since it was available during the preview.

What are we supposed to do this weekend if you've paid and can only watch on an iPhone? You just SOL.

This just adds to the debacle and has been #### poor managed. I work in the tech sector and heads would absotulety roll if we botched a product like this. They've only know about these shows for what? About a year?

I didn't even get the memo....lol...perhaps that only went out to the complaints list?....lol...If everything wasn't going to be ready..perhaps they should have waited til spring 2016 to launch...rather than a half-baked product this season...

• Like 1

QUESTION!!! I'm getting home after the show begins tonight, will I be able to rewind and watch?

At some point I read that you would not be able to view replays, and that DVR service (starting from the beginning) would stop working when the broadcast itself ends. I presume this is because legally it becomes a rebroadcast at the moment the original broadcast stops. If true, the show might end at some random point, whenever they go off the air.

Now, whether that actually is the experience you get is another matter. That seems to be the policy. And I can't remember where I read this.

I hope they have the audio problems from the preview night corrected. It was not a great experience! Also, when I try to watch the free videos they stop and start over. I never had these problems on the old FN. I have changed a few things on my laptop and I have faster internet now than I have ever had. I am hoping for a decent experience. I have my fingers crossed!