New New Drums Thread?

So I was right!

A correction from Ada says that the drums are actually a yellow/purple gradient that takes on different hues depending on the lighting of the stadium. Designed for the LOS lighting of course.

To my eyes, they are green.

Might need some gold tape somewhere near the rims to bring out the yellow factor.

blogger-image--1686608235.jpg

Edited by hughesmr

bds' drums are ugly. cadets' drums are gorgeous.

• Like 1

tumblr_npt96ig0pB1t503h8o1_1280.png

another On2 corps

Crossmen honoring a new sponsor? :poke:

fruit-stripe.jpg

Edited by gak27
  • Like 2

Cowtown,

Just read your posts on several threads.

Sorry you are having a bad day.

Hope your weekend gets better.

Thanks for the well wishes, hope things are going well for you too

Having a good day, often I fail at conveying tone so it comes off wrongly, all rather tongue and cheek, I hope no one would be too put out about a uniform choice they don’t agree with

Just watched BD360 episode 1 for this season. They do a bit on the new drums and interesting to note that each snare has a different set of letters on them.

That's the beauty of the design template for ON2. Anybody who can use photoshop or another graphic design tool can create a unique design for every individual drum. they can easily do that for any school or organization.

What you said. I'm serious - I think we're going to look back (even fairly soon) and smack ourselves in the forehead, asking why nobody had ever thought of this before. Especially for drumlines that don't churn battery instruments every year, this puts them on equal footing with top tier groups.

Mike

Love The Silver Lacquer Drums! Classy and Beautiful!

• Like 1

What you said. I'm serious - I think we're going to look back (even fairly soon) and smack ourselves in the forehead, asking why nobody had ever thought of this before. Especially for drumlines that don't churn battery instruments every year, this puts them on equal footing with top tier groups.

Mike

I know I used them last year with the school I worked with and we have discussed putting it in the budget for every year so we can do something custom for our competition show we do. I've already ben scoping out designs for this season with our new drums we should be receiving soon.