New New Drums Thread?

Yeah... those are pretty dope!

The people who run this company are people who stand behind their product too. I worked with them last year on some Dynasty equipment that wasn't exactly in their specs and we were able to make it work. Our school just purchased some Mapex equipment and I look forward to working with them on future slips for our shows each year.

They picked my old indoor group as a beta tester and they had old RCC dynasty drums from 07. They messed up the first year because they didnt know how old but made sure this last year that they fixed the problem. I look forward to working with them for our WGI group we started.

Edited by BlueStainGlass

Boston Crusaders:

11312829_912328365477774_278780689578933

Like something dug out of Sutton Hoo?

• Like 1

Just want to say that every year this is without a doubt my favorite pre-season thread! As a percussionist, and even worse a 'Gear Head,' I always love seeing these drums, especially up-close as often the FN feed makes it difficult to really get a sense of how beautiful these drums are.

Thanks for the pics and updates, folks!

• Like 1

I didn't get to see the BD drums as they were all covered but their new pit equipment is nice! Drum set to come later I guess as he is playing last years set.

Just want to say that every year this is without a doubt my favorite pre-season thread! As a percussionist, and even worse a 'Gear Head,' I always love seeing these drums, especially up-close as often the FN feed makes it difficult to really get a sense of how beautiful these drums are.

Thanks for the pics and updates, folks!

Yes! I totally agree. I like the drums more than the uniforms haha.