DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

I couldn't find it in the iPhone app store directly, but I scanned the QR code and it took me right to it. I'm looking forward to checking it out after work! :colgate:

Edited by AlexLeeDrums

Looks good on my Samsung tablet. Just need to get it on my iPhone when available.

Looks kewl.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

Seems more and more iPhone users are able to download the app. Give it a shot if you were having trouble earlier. Note that you will most likely still need to clink a download link as the App Store's search indexes will be the last thing to update and may take a day or two. Here's the link again for reference:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drumscorps/id963120319?&mt=8

Seems more and more iPhone users are able to download the app. Give it a shot if you were having trouble earlier. Note that you will most likely still need to clink a download link as the App Store's search indexes will be the last thing to update and may take a day or two. Here's the link again for reference:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drumscorps/id963120319?&mt=8

Yep, downloaded successfully. Thanks for this great resource!

Data that would be actually useful in mobile app:

housing sites.

I know the availability of that data is very hit and miss but it's a killer feature for mobile. Imagine begin in the area of a big regional; click on a corps and boom! google maps opens with direction to their housing site.

• Like 5

Data that would be actually useful in mobile app:

housing sites.

I know the availability of that data is very hit and miss but it's a killer feature for mobile. Imagine begin in the area of a big regional; click on a corps and boom! google maps opens with direction to their housing site.

Agreed, this would be a killer feature. Problem is just as you mentioned though, the data is so hard to get.

I can't wait to see it on my iPad.

It won't look any different ... just larger. There is not an iPad version, per-se ... and no plans to create one at this time.

Agreed, this would be a killer feature. Problem is just as you mentioned though, the data is so hard to get.

I think there would be value in it even with sparse data. For example, Cadets and Crown list their housing sites online. So you'd be able to find them at every show.